Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£60,000 to £120,000 Per Annum
Associate Dentist -Buckie
Salary: From £60,000 - £120,000
Our client strive is to create and develop lasting and trusting relationships with their patients, so that they can fully understand their needs, wants and concerns, as well as provide a friendly environment where nervous patients can feel at ease and relaxed.
A 4-surgery practice with a great support of Practice Manager on-site to help with transition and day-by-day work duties. The Practice is fully equipped, using digital x-rays, OPT/CBCT, Primescan and Cerec, digitalised with Software of Excellence, providing many types of dental treatment including Clear Aligners and Implants.
The Roleis to provide dental care and maintenance for the general health of patient's mouth and teeth, typically providing treatment under the National Health Service (NHS) mixed with Private treatments
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Good General Dentistry Treatment Skills,
- Extensive Knowledge of Conditions and Mouth of Teeth,
- Friendly and Courteous Manner with Patients,
- Approved Degree in Dentistry,
- Registry with the General Dental Council (GDC),
- Professional Indemnity Insurance up to date,
- A Good Team Player.
- We are mixed NHS and Private practice, offering 50% on NHS and Private work.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.