Assistant Structural Engineer - Warwick
Our client is a successful a thriving and innovative Civil, Structural and Highway Engineering practice with offices across the Midlands. Offering engineering services to clients throughout the UK and internationally.They have several opportunities for talented, ambitious engineers looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for a Talented Structural Engineer, Engineers with 2/3 years post graduate experience considered for dedicated and ambitious candidates. Supported by Chartered Structural Engineers you will develop your abilities and challenge and grow your problem-solving skills. Part of a professional and friendly team you will be involved in residential, industrial and commercial works.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Structural Engineering.
- You must have minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in engineering design to British Standards.
- Prepare good quality and well-reasoned designs.
- Coordinate designs with Chartered Structural Engineers and Clients in a service orientated manner.
- Help with keeping the team’s workload organised by reporting on your progress
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good technical writing and presentation skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.