Education & Training
£22,000 Per Annum
Assistant Room Manager - Radlett
Salary: Up to £22000 (Depending upon experience)
Our well-established client is looking to appoint an Assistant Room Manager to join their fun & friendly nursery. They are a registered children’s nursery located at multiple cities & are looking for the services of an Assistant Room Manager for their branch in Radlett.
They are seeking the services of an experienced Assistant Room Manager (Level 3 or above) to work with children between 3 months to 5 years. The idle incumbent must take responsibility and work alongside Deputy to establish and maintain relationship with parents and colleagues while ensuring health & safety of the children.
- Provide leadership and support to all room-based staff alongside the Deputy to enable them to establish and maintain professional positive working relationships with both colleagues, parents and carers
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with all children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Degree and/or QTS experience desirable
- Experience of working with 1-5 years olds
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous childcare provision with substantial discounts up to 80%
- Excellent In-house training and career progression opportunities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for
- 35 days holiday (28 days inclusive of bank holidays plus an additional 7 days paid holiday for Christmas closure.)
- Compassionate Leave (Up to 5 days)
- Free private medical care for senior management
- Senior Management holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 40 days annual leave.
- Free car parking on-site
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.