Catering & Hospitality
£23,000 Per Annum
Assistant Restaurant Manager – Fort William
Salary: £23,000+ Annual Tips
A truly wonderful and unique opportunity to join a beautiful 19th Century Castle Hotel located near Fort William. The hotel has been voted top 5 in the World with a 3AA Rosette Restaurant and impeccable grounds. The hotel now needs its very own world class Assistant Restaurant Manager so please get in touch if you think this could be you!
You will be a hands on assistant manager and will be involved with each service from breakfast, afternoon tea, light lunches up to dinner service. You will need to have extraordinary attention to detail for this role to ensure the Hotels high standards are maintained.
- To assist the General Manager when required
- Overseeing daily operations and ensure the smooth running of the Hotel
- To train and mentor junior staff
- Strong Food and Beverage knowledge
- Extremely organised
- Impeccably presented
- Excelled verbal and written English
- Ability to build strong relationships with guests
- Ability to motivate staff and maintain good morale
- Strong people and team management skills
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 years in a 5 star property at supervisory/management level
- You will be from a small luxury background
- Ability to mutli-task in a faced paced environment
- Experience in 3AA Rosette Restaurant
- Effectively deal with customer complains and find resolutions
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.