Catering & Hospitality
£33,000 Per Annum
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Location: Chipping Norton
Salary: Up to £33,000 per year
Job Type - Full Time
Our client is looking for a talented, passionate and guest focused individual to take on the role of Assistant Restaurant Manager of a Modern British Inn delivering relaxed and welcoming fine dining in the picturesque village of Nether Westcote.
Service is always at the forefront and so it’s essential for the Assistant Restaurant Manager is exceptionally welcoming, dynamic and very friendly. Their guests choose them for a memorable experience, and you will be part of making each experience that extra special.
The Job Role:
- Their front of house team is currently looking for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager help in coordinating the FOH operations.
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager will focus on assisting the Restaurant Manager, making sure guest’s and employee’s satisfaction are achieved while maintaining the operating budget. The FOH Management team will be in charge of managing and maintain strategy, policies, procedures, guests, staff, and sales growth.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager, They would love you to have:
- At least 4 years of Food and Beverage experience in a related field and 2 years in a Supervisory role
- Experience working in a similar fast-paced environment,
- The ability to support the management team in the development and training of team members
- Customer focus-demonstrating exceptional guest service
- Effective communication skills and assist other departments at all levels when necessary
- Skills to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Financial acumen skills
- The ability to ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legal requirements, including fire, Health and Safety, licensing and employment
- Clear working knowledge of all company policies and operates within them at all times.
- Ensures staff awareness of relevant company policies
- Willingness to undertake any other duties as and when required by Senior Management.
- Restaurant Management 3 years (preferred)
Benefits and culture:
- Annual Bonus
- Discounted or Free Food
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.