£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Assistant Insolvency Manager – Sutton, Surrey or West Byfleet
Salary: Up to £45,000 - £50,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an independent practice specialising in Corporate Recovery, Accountancy and Wealth Management who have been established in Sutton, Surrey for over 35 years and now have a further office in West Byfleet.
A unique opportunity has arisen to recruit an Assistant Insolvency Manager to join our client’s successful Insolvency Team. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step into a managerial role, with excellent career prospects in a larger specialist business advisory firm with a strategic, commercial, and compassionate approach.
- To assist in managing a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and relevant compliance.
- Reporting into a partner you will assist with managing a small team of insolvency professionals.
- Delegate work, ensuring cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 5-8 years corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience of managing less experienced team members.
- CPI qualified.
- JIEB and or ACA/ACCA qualifications highly desirable.
- Experience working on admins, CVL’s, MVL’s, Court Winding-Ups and CVA's.
- Strong financial analysis.
- Knowledge of investigation work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.