Catering & Hospitality
£25,000 Per Annum
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Salary: From £25,000 per year + tips + benefits
Our client is the number one leisure and lifestyle destination in beautiful Henley-on-Thames. It is a renowned venue for golf, fitness, weddings, events, conferences, and it also offers accommodation and a vibrant office community.
A familiar and well-loved location for over 45 years, they’re located on the edge of the beautiful and historic market town of Henley-on-Thames.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability experienced Assistant Food & Beverage Manager join their team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Have a strong desire to develop your career
- Ensure all guests are met with a warm welcome and looked after
- Play a key role in developing the reputation of the brand and ensure all communications are in line with brand guidelines
- Assist with the training and management of the Front of House team, setting an example of the standards required and delegating responsibility as required
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Clubhouse
- Undertake weekly ordering and stock control procedures in the absence of the Food & Beverage Manager
- Continue to drive forward the service standards and improve the customer experience.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Our client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual who is hard-working and able to work alongside and lead others in their busy environment
- You will need previous experience within the hospitality industry, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Hands-on approach to leading the team and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Be well presented with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Motivation to succeed and drive the business forward whilst progressing your own personal and professional development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salary: From £25,000 per year + tips + benefits Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
If you are an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.