Assistant Civil Engineer - Derby
Our client is a successful a thriving and innovative Civil, Structural and Highway Engineering practice with offices across the Midlands. Offering engineering services to clients throughout the UK and internationally.They have several opportunities for talented, ambitious engineers looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for a Civil Engineer, this is a fast-paced environment which will provide you with opportunities to enhance your career development and elevate your skills in drainage and highway design.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in civil engineering.
- You must have minimum of 3 years’ experience Civil engineering design to British Standards.
- Ideally be proficient with AutoDesk Civils 3D, Micro drainage, SUDs, Section Agreements and DMRB.
- Prepare good quality and well-reasoned designs.
- Coordinate designs with Senior Engineers and Clients in a service orientated manner.
- Help with keeping the team’s workload organised by reporting on your progress
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good technical writing and presentation skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.