£35,000 Per Annum
Asset Manager (Estate Agency)
Salary: £35k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a family-owned powerhouse in real estate investment and development, focusing on strategic repositioning of assets in the UK and Ireland. They excel in diverse projects, from private housing to commercial spaces, partnering with a broad clientele.
As an Asset Manager, you will play a pivotal role in optimising asset value and efficiency, guiding asset management projects, contributing to transformation initiatives, and implementing active portfolio management.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, and forecasts.
- Conduct financial analysis, market studies, and industry-standard reporting.
- Enhance asset and revenue values through identified savings and efficiencies.
- Generate reports and perform analyses to identify potential loan delinquencies and revenue losses.
- Conduct development appraisals and feasibility studies for properties and related projects.
- Identify and manage a pipeline of asset management opportunities.
- Populate and manage comprehensive property records, facilitating project and program management.
- Coordinate with leasing agents and oversee local third-party property managers.
- Procure, work with, and manage external consultants for asset management projects, especially in investment, development, and disposal.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create and manage capital and revenue budgets, including KPIs.
- Actively support service transformation, exploring and implementing digital opportunities and solutions.
- Previously worked as an Asset Manager or in a similar role.
- Professional qualification in asset management.
- Expertise in managing commercial and residential assets.
- Prior experience in residential development. (Preferred)
- Graduate in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or a related field
- Capability in optimising assets and delivering financial outcomes.
- Expertise in finance and accounting
- Familiarity with business and data intelligence software applications
- Skilled in IT, finance, accounting, organisation, and project management.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.