£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Architectural Technologist - St Helier, Jersey
Salary: £45k to £55k (DOE)
My client offers Planning and Architectural services and is the only practice in Jersey to bring designers, technicians, planners and historic building advisors all under one roof, they provide their clients with an unrivalled breadth of skills relevant to gaining planning consent.
They are able to provide qualified advice to owners of listed buildings – or owners of properties situated close to listed buildings – in a field of expertise that is becoming increasingly important in determining a planning application.
Always honest and methodical in their approach, my client believes it’s important to go about the process in the right way and pride themselves on their attention to detail and their ability for their one team to resolve any questions or issues faced by their clients.
Their design team is hugely experienced, in designing and delivering a broad range of projects from conception to completion including residential, commercial, retail and agricultural developments. This means that they can offer advice that increases the chances of their clients obtaining planning approval by avoiding common and unforeseen pitfalls that can arise during the planning process.
My client is recruiting for an Architectural Technologist to join our multi-disciplinary practice. This is a 3 year contract and the successful candidate must be based in Jersey or willing to relocate.
- Based on the island of Jersey
- Preparing Planning / Building Control applications
- Producing Technical drawings
- Liaising with contractors, clients and design team
- Working on a broad spectrum of projects from small extensions to large beachside developments
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Relevant Degree Qualified
- 7 years post qualification experience.
- Willing to relocate to Jersey
- Experience in Vectorworks is preferred
- Experience with Residential and Commercial developments
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Driving License Position remuneration
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.