Architectural Technologist – Perth
Our client isa firm of surveyors, architects, and technologists. With a proud history of over 60 years, They have worked on a range of projects: agricultural buildings have been transformed into event, retail and working spaces; Listed Buildings have been restored and extended; new houses have been designed and built.
We are seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to join our client, you will be working on the projects with their clients based across Scotland. They help them to realise the potential of unused or derelict buildings, or create their perfect home from scratch
The Role Includes:
- Liaise with clients, end-users, statutory bodies, and design consultants.
- Manage all stages of design.
- Provide expert technical advice.
- Identify and manage design concerns to reduce risks during construction.
- Maintain a close attention to detail.
- Construction technology skills sufficient to manage the project on site.
- Good knowledge of timber frame construction
- The applicant should be proficient in AutoCAD
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience working on relevant projects.
- Confident working on both new and existing buildings.
- Experience of measured survey work and site inspections desirable but overall candidates must be enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Has in-depth experience with building regulations and current standards.
- Ability to travel.
- Friendly, vibrant, and passionate about their work
The successful candidate should be an Architectural Technologist with a good knowledge of timber frame construction and the detailing of historic buildings
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.