Architectural Technologist - Newark-on-Trent
Salary: Competitive Salary + benefits and bonus. Excellent career prospects. A friendly and sociable working environment.
Our clients are industrial specialists with significant experience in Distribution & Logistics, Energy & Waste, Transport, Manufacturing, Food & Drink and Specialist Commercial Projects.
They are pride of themselves on their approach to the design process and our ability to deliver effective solutions..
Architectural Technologists / Architectural Project Leads-looking for experienced, talented and enthusiastic candidate to join vibrant team in Newark Office, to work on projects throughout the UK
- Industrial Architect; covering all aspects of Industrial design including Ecommerce, Distribution/Logistics, Energy from Waste and Manufacturing.
- Commercial sectors portfolio including offices and Film/TV studios – their success is down to a talented team with a focus on creative collaboration & the ability to administer skill development.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Working directly with clients and contractors - from feasibility through to delivering projects on site.
- Excellent technical, Revit/AutoCAD and job running skills are essential.
- Strong team ethic and supportive culture will allow the successful candidate to join the right team so they can grow with the company
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.