South West London
Architectural Technician - SW London
Our client a small creative Architect firm based in South West London who specialise in basement excavations and full house refurbishments are looking for an amazing Architectural Technician to join the team.
You will be highly motivated and organised with a passion for architect and design. You will have experience working in a similar role ,and be confident with all aspects of design from submitting planning to site surveying.
- Detailed knowledge of Planning Procedures
- Development of detailed design
- Preparation of tender information and construction documents
- Detailed knowledge of UK Building Regulation requirements
- Be able to confidently produce Building Regulation drawings
- On Site surveying experience
- Residential project design experience
- Confidence in submitting Planning and building regulation applications
- Confident running a project from start to finish
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent Software Knowledge: Autocad
- Demonstrate a good understanding of RIBA work stages
- 3+ years minimum experience in high end residential refurbishment projects for private clients
- Detailed knowledge of Planning and the UK Building Regulations
- Positive strong outgoing communicator
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Extremely good organisational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to multi-task, and work on more then one project at a time
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.