£23,400 to £39,100 Per Annum
Location: Skipton / Nationwide
Salary: £23,400 to £39,100 per year commensurate with experience + benefits
Our client covers a diverse range of projects across the UK for a range of clients, with many sites located within challenging and sensitive environments. You will be working as part of an interdisciplinary team of specialists including advisory consultants, planners, and architects. You will assist with the design of a range of projects across a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, leisure and conservation work. There is the opportunity to become a project design lead as appropriate. Their work includes a series of high-spec, one-off private houses, as well as day visitor attractions, holiday accommodation and farm shops.
They are now on the lookout for a suitably qualified and experienced Architectural Technician to join their team based in Skipton North Yorkshire but encourage flexible working and will consider applicants nationwide.
- Our client is looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Architectural Technician to join their team.
- Although their office is based in Skipton, North Yorkshire, the role is open to candidates across the country, with hybrid working offered to all staff to promote a healthy work-life balance.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Our client is looking for a motivated, flexible, and passionate individual, with previous experience in the field including:
- Construction Detailing
- Building Design
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
- 2D CAD skills (AutoCAD)
Desirable additional skills:
- Significant experience in designing residential layouts
- Revit not currently used in their office but potential to develop
- Salary: £23,400 to £39,100 per year commensurate with experience + benefits
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance including Dental and Optical
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Wellness Allowance
- Birthday Off
- Christmas Holiday Allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Professional Development
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- A Collaborative and Inspiring Work Environment
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Architectural Technician and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.