Architectural Technician – Islington, London
Our client is a niche consultancy with a personalised service. They are renowned for their efficiency, accountability, and ability to find the optimum solution to construction and development challenges. They have a proven track record, a growing client list and a high percentage of repeat business.
Our client are a friendly practice, recently commissioned on a number of retail projects, they are now looking to appoint an Architectural Technician to join their established team. Technical Architectural Assistants or Technical Architects will also be considered.
- Working on simultaneous projects
- Helping to deliver projects across all technical project stages from feasibility through to construction
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience with AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Basic experience of Sketch-up and Revit
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and general construction detailing
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.