Architectural Technician -Lincoln
Our client is a successful a family-run business based in the heart of Lincolnshire with over 50 years' experience and nearly 1000 homes to our name. We pride ourselves not only on functionality and quality but having the ability to provide someone a priceless home they can really fall in love with.
We are no ordinary construction company; we go to every length to customise our properties to your taste. We dedicate many hours to work on the plans to ensure they all have their own bespoke charm. We build our houses to LABC standard and abide to the Consumer Code for Home Builders 2020
This role is working in a small office environment in a medium sized building firm, we are looking for an in-house Architectural Technician to:
- Prepare the design layouts, working drawings, site plans and conveyance plans for all housing projects undertaken by the company.
- Producing building regulation / construction drawings using AutoCAD
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Undertake project management activities, ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in using AutoCad and Photoshop for the presentation and supply of drawings to local planning authorities, consultants, suppliers etc
- Experience of working in a small working office environment applicant must be proactive and disciplined,
- It is essential that you have own vehicle for the site visits, mileage allowance will be paid.
- Time management skills, and an ability to manage high workloads with multiple deadlines is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.