Architect / Senior Technician – Somerset
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client a young energetic Architect firm based in Somerset are looking for an amazing Senior Technician/Architect to join the team. The team all have strong connections with the local area and understand the importance of providing an excellent service across the county.
You will be highly motivated and organised with a passion for architect and design. You will have experience working in a similar role ,and be confident with all aspects of design from submitting planning to site surveying.
- Detailed knowledge of Planning Procedures
- Detailed knowledge of UK Building Regulation requirements
- Be able to confidently produce Building Regulation drawings
- On Site surveying experience
- Residential project design experience
- Confidence in submitting Planning and building regulation applications
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent Software Knowledge: Caddie, Autocad.
- 2+ years minimum working in an Architectural Practice
- Detailed knowledge of Planning and the UK Building Regulations
- Positive strong outgoing communicator
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task, and work on more then one project at a time
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.