Architect – Central Liverpool
Salary: Very Competitive DOE
Our client specialises in award winning architecture with a well established reputation for the delivery of exceptional design architectural solutions based in Liverpool. Their wealth of bespoke residential schemes and strategic planning is predominant, offering specialist expertise in architecture, town planning, landscape architecture, master planning and conservation.
They are seeking a highly talented Architectural designer with Part 3 Qualification in Architecture for an immediate start within their busy studio in central Liverpool. The right candidate will be highly supported and given the opportunity for career progression in this friendly practice. You will have expertise in architectural design and master planning particularly residential and smaller projects. You will have excellent people’s skills to deal with clients, fellow consultants and contractors. You will need excellent technical knowledge, practical and contractual experience. You will have exceptional verbal and written skills in English to communicate effectively through text and graphics.
- Communicate ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of projects
- Use IT skills in design and project management, particularly Auto-Cad Software.
- Produce detailed drawings and specifications.
- Prepare applications for master planning.
- Draw up tender documents for contracts.
- Project manage and help with coordinating the work of contractors.
- Carry out site visits in order to check project progress.
- Ensure the project is run according to budget and deadline.
- Control the project from conception to completion.
- Negotiate with contractors, clients and fellow consultants.
- Design proposals to clients and present feasibility reports.
- Collaborate with other team members about design.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Part 3 Architecture Qualification.
- Brief Portfolio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Auto-Cad, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign).
- Excellent team player
- Excellent organisational skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.