Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience.
Our client is an international architecture and master planning practice with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Edinburgh, Dubai, Miami, London, Shenzhen, and Singapore. They have designed and delivered work in 60 cities across Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Americas. Our client works at diverse scales, from the design of individual buildings to the planning of cities. The practice focuses on bringing innovative design solutions for multicultural projects, with economic and social integrity.
Our clients studio in Edinburgh is seeking to appoint highly motivated and talented Architects (all levels) who are passionate about working on both International and UK based projects.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in architecture from an internationally recognised university
- Previous international working experience ideally gained in the Middle East or Asia would be an advantage
- Strong modelling and post-production skills
- Experience in all phases of the design process
- Good sense of graphics and design concepts
- Sound knowledge of Rhino, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and 3D Max
- A working knowledge of Revit is an advantage
- Senior positions require strong people management skills with proven experience in directing small teams and delivering quality design whilst working to tight deadlines.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.