IT & Internet
£25,000 Per Annum
Application Support Analyst – Manchester
My client, a leading Legal Insurance Firm is looking to attract an Application Support Analyst to join their growing application support team based in their Manchester office.
In this role, you will to analyse queries relating to Flocase, Aderant, Worksite, Collaborate, Uniflow and other core applications, escalating any complex issues to the other teams within IT.
- The application support assistant will work alongside their Infrastructure and development teams to ensure application issues are resolved by reporting on service now tickets and monitoring active status’.
- As an application support analyst you can be involved in first line support for all incidents and requests (internal and external matters).
- Duties can include working closely with analysts providing data and various technical support, assisting with ServiceNow at a timely manner and answering telephone/email queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- General administration support across the application support team will also be involved.
- Experience of analysing information, good communication skills and an eye for detail are key for this role.
- This is a great position for someone who is looking to progress into a career within IT.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.