IT & Internet
£19,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Apple Service Technician – Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: up to £24K DOE
Our client is well established independent Apple specialist retailer.Thei staff are all Apple enthusiasts and have a passion for Mac, iPad, iPhone and all things Apple. As an Apple Premium Reseller, they enjoy a very close relationship with Apple. Their staff are all trained and certified by Apple and they have access to special Apple programs such as Authorised Service Provider.
The role is office based and will see the successful candidate diagnosing and repairing the entire range of macOS and iOS products. Experience with Apple products is an advantage but not a necessity. the successful candidate will receive full training and will progress through Apple Certified training, for both macOS and iOS products. As new products are released Apple training modules are delivered, developing the service technicians experience and skills base.
- As an Apple service technician, you will diagnose faults using Apple diagnostic tools and order replacement parts
- Prepare estimates and communicate the work required to our customers
- Undertake hardware repairs and test once complete
- Troubleshoot software issues on both macOS and iOS devices
- Ensure quality control procedures are adhered to
- Accurately maintain service job sheets
- Deliver exceptional customer service
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have experience of technology repairs in an ESD environment (phones/laptops)
- Be able to manage your time and workload, to meet our customer expectations
- Have a passion for Apple technology and have had exposure to macOS & iOS
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, an ability to understand problems and generate appropriate solutions.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and prioritise your own workload.
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.