IT & Internet
£18,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
After Sales Support - IT Support Specialist
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 + Expenses + Potential to earn Commission + Free parking
Our client provides expert advice, support, strategy, and security assessments to business’s based all over the world. They are currently providing support worth over £500m and rapidly growing.
Due to the rapid growth of the company our client is looking for an After Sales Support team member who is confident in project management and has profound knowledge of IT.
- Project managing sale once sold all the way through to handover
- Liaising and building relationships with clients
- B2B experience preferable
- Working internally with sales & technical support team
- Field & office based role
- Training customers on systems and handing over products successfully
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient user of MS Desktop applications and MS operating systems; Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) Specialist reporting system knowledge would be desirable
- Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong IT knowledge
- Good Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and train customers on their systems
- Ability to deal build strong relationships with customers
- University graduates welcome to apply- IT/Computing Degree
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.