Secretarial, PA & Administration
£24,000 Per Annum
Location: Nutfield, Surrey
Salary: Up to 24k depending on qualifications and experience
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our client’s expanding Operations Team to meet the needs of their growing business. Looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused individual with experience in a fast-paced administrative environment. Offering a salary of up to £24k, this is an exciting opportunity to work within a friendly team of individuals, making a difference to the running of the company.
A highly successful training company providing hands on generic training in networking and telecommunications. Individually tailored to their customer’s needs, the instructor led courses can be customised to businesses in a variety of sectors.
- Providing high-quality and accurate administrative services.
- Liaising effectively with customers, trainers and third parties as required via telephone, email and face to face.
- Establishing constructive working relationships and maintaining effective communications with colleagues across the organisation.
- Providing support to the sales team where required.
- Assisting the Management Team with the organisation and development of processes in order to streamline operational performance.
- Scheduling courses.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- High working knowledge of Microsoft (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full clean UK driving license.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.