Secretarial, PA & Administration
£21,000 Per Annum
Administrator – Financial Services Industry
Huddersfield – Hybrid Working from Home/ office based
Salary: Circa £21k depending on experience - Plus a Generous & Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full Time – Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of essential support services, software and data that allow financial advisers, financial intermediaries and product providers to deliver better outcomes for their customers. Formed in the early 2000’s they are the UK's largest provider of outsourced regulatory and business support to financial advisers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UKs largest provider of outsourced support to financial advisers as a Compliance Field Support Administrator.
The role will be based in their Huddersfield office, with the flexibility to balance office and working from home as required. You will be providing support to the compliance field department.
- Customer Service
- Diary Management & Appointment Booking
- Application Processing
- Report Processing
- Account Management Record Keeping
- Internal Support
- General Administration duties
Experience and qualifications:
• Previous experience as an administrator in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Preferable experience within the Financial Services/ IFA industry
• Ability to use own initiative whilst managing a personal workload
• A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with internal teams and external customers
• Experience handling both internal and external telephone and email enquiries
• An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required
• Excellent IT skills, confident using Microsoft applications and can learn new software quickly
In return, our client can offer a salary of circa £21k (depending on skills and experience) plus an excellent benefits package, together with a great opportunity to join a leading organisation.
Please apply with your CV - Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Words: Administrator, Administration, Executive Assistant, PA, EA, Customer Service, Call Centre, Team Assistant, Support, Secretary, Office Assistant, Financial Services