Secretarial, PA & Administration
Administrator, Co Tyrone (40hrs a week)
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience
My client is a very large food processing company based just five minutes from Derry City, in Co Tyrone. The company has invested in technology to enable agility and responsiveness to customers’ needs, as well as ultimate accountability and confidence in their products.
They require a Temporary General Administrator within a busy office environment in a multi-functional role, with the successful candidate covering all aspects of Reception / Cattle Payments / General administration duties / Payroll / Shipping to start immediately.
- Computer literate on various computer systems i.e. Sage Payroll, Office 365
- 2 -3 years previous experience within a similar role/office environment.
- Previous experience of using a busy switchboard and dealing with internal and external customers.
- Efficient, productive, works well within a team.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills and ability to organise workload are essential.
- Be prepared to work flexible / additional hours in line with shipping requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to take on and learn new tasks.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.