Secretarial, PA & Administration
£18,000 to £19,500 Per Annum
Salary: £18,000 - £19,500 per annum dependent on qualifications & experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our client’s Carlisle training centre to process and input all paperwork in connection with the centre’s apprentices, using E-Portfolio and MIS systems.
The role will involve monitoring and reporting to ensure compliance with internal and external quality assurance systems, working both in teams and also on your own to achieve a number of deadlines.
- Checking, processing and inputting paperwork relating to new and existing leaners.
- Registering learners for all the qualifications required to complete their apprenticeship with the correct Awarding Body.
- Claiming all relevant certificates for the learner to achieve their qualification/apprenticeship.
- Maintaining and updating central records for all learners on e-portfolio, MIS systems and paper files.
- Processing funding documents in connection with the learner’s journey.
- Running various reports for Managers to check outstanding items and meeting company deadlines
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, responding to queries as appropriate, providing reception cover and general mail incoming and outgoing.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Pro-active in taking on what needs to be done and using your initiative.
- A creative problem solver who brings new ideas.
- A team player who enjoys being part of the team.
- Thoughtful, compassionate and understanding in their dealings with people.
- Works well with change and ambiguity.
- Goes the extra mile for internal colleagues and external customers.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.