£20,540 Per Annum
Accounts Senior (Accountancy Practice)
Location: Holsworthy, Devon, (Hybrid)
Salary: From £20,540 + Excellent benefits
Part - Time / Full - Time, Permanent (36.25 Hours)
Our client is a well - established Accountancy Practice with a proven track record. They specialise in agriculture, education, hospitality, and private sectors.
As an Accounts Senior, you will play a pivotal role in preparing financial statements for diverse entities up to audit thresholds and developing personal and corporate tax computations and returns.
- Prepare financial statements for various entities up to the audit threshold.
- Develop personal and corporate tax computations and returns.
- Deliver bookkeeping and management accounting support.
- Collaborate with the digital services team on app research and recommendations within the Xero app ecosystem.
- Manage Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs filings on behalf of clients.
- Maintain and update accounting records for clients.
- Handle preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Adhere to internal policies, ethical standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in general admin duties supporting Partner, Director, Managers, and the office.
- Previously worked as an Accountant, Accounts Senior or in a similar role.
- AAT qualified or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience in accounts preparation for various entities.
- Good working knowledge of general IT (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and social media).
- Annual leave of 20 days plus bank holidays
- Death in service 3x annual salary.
- Westfield Rewards and Health scheme.
- Cycle to Work
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 5 days per week
- Maternity and Paternity pay
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.