£16,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Accounts Assistant – Chelmsford
Salary: up to Circa £16,000 - £23,000 DOE
Our company are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Social Media Assistant to join their state of the art dealership.
This role involves dealing with the credit control procedures and reconciliation of debtor’s. You will be undertaking general accounts tasks while assisting the management teams.
- Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and reconcile debtors and carry out credit control procedures
- Cashiering responsivities such as, banking and petty cash
- Solving Accounting queries
- Reporting discrepancies to the relevant departmental managers
- Pass all authorised and coded invoices on a timely basis
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will part or fully AAT qualified (or equivalent) with automotive accounts experience. You will have experience of working with Navigator and sage systems and the ability to reconcile data in an efficient manner. They also require strong Microsoft skills especially Excel and working with attention to detail and accuracy.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.