£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Accounts and Audit (Senior / Semi-Senior)
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid (38 hours)
Our client, a prestigious Accountancy firm is currently seeking individuals to join their Accounts and Audit team.
- Prepare management and year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- Resolve client queries and maintain effective communication.
- Timely completion of assignments within budget and deadlines.
- Draft Corporation Tax computations and collaborate with the tax department.
- At least 3+ years' practice experience in small to medium-sized firms.
- ACCA or ACA qualified or part-qualified or equivalent by experience.
- Expertise in preparing financial statements for various entities.
- Familiarity with tax compliance issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Sage, Xero, and QuickBooks.
- Audit experience, cashflow forecasting, business plans, and management accounts preparation are beneficial.
- Experience with CCH is a plus.
- Mon - Thu: 8:30 - 5:15
- Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Medical benefits
- Embrace a relaxed, flexible culture with autonomy and work-life balance.
- Enjoy a hybrid work environment, including the option to work from home.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to excel in your career.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.