£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Accounts and Audit Senior - Exeter
Salary : £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
Our client is an Accountancy Practice with offices across Devon and Somerset. They are looking to appoint an Accounts and Audit Senior to join their audit team based in their Exeter office.
You will be working on a diverse range of clients and developing strong relationships with them.
This role will likely suit a part qualified or qualified audit professional looking to develop their career further across the Southwest of England.
- Preparation of financial statements for their audit client base ahead of the audit
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Understanding technical matters and presenting them in a logical and practical way
- Preparation of tax computations for their audit client base which will be reviewed by their specialist tax team
- Assisting the audit team in developing the department, together with proposals for new work
- Performing independent examinations on their charity client base
- Performing grant audits for a number of clients
Attributes, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled
- Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently
- Adaptable, organised and conscientious
- Evaluative, professional and team orientated in approach
- AAT, ACA or ACCA part qualified or qualified with a good level of experience of working within an audit and assurance team
- Good level of knowledge of UK Financial Reporting Standards and International Auditing Standards
- Working knowledge of Sage Accounts software would be an advantage
- 36.25 hours, 5 days per week (Flexible working hours is available including a combination of working from home and in the office)
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays after 5 years’ service
- Death in service 3 x annual salary
- Access to Westfield Rewards and Health scheme
- 24-hour external Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Buy and sell holiday
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes
- Pension Employee 4%, Employer 3% rising to 4% (but matched up to 6%) after 4 years’ service
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.