£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire (Hybrid)
Salary: Very Competitive + excellent Benefits
Hybrid Working: 3 days in office, 2 days from home
Our client is a provider of outsourced business services, focusing on delivering back-office support to both startup and established businesses in the Financial Services sector.
As an Accounting Manager, you will take charge of client portfolios, lead teams, and ensure exceptional financial services delivery.
- Cultivate strong client relationships within the portfolio.
- Plan and allocate client work, ensuring optimal team alignment.
- Train junior staff, leading the development of the accounting team.
- Produce and review financial statements, VAT returns, and more.
- Previously worked as an Accounting Manager or in a similar role.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting.
- Possess experience in outsourcing or UK accountancy practice.
- Proven experience leading teams and managing portfolios of clients.
- Understanding of FRS 102 and IFRS.
- ACA / ACCA qualification preferred; Qualified by Experience (QBE) will also be considered.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Company events
- Wellbeing programs
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.