Account Manager & System Designer - Servicing London & Home Counties
Salary: Basic + OTEs, commission etc
Our client has been operating since 2000, in the area of Fire & Security helping to ensure the safety of people, properties and business operations across the UK.
security (& fire) integrated system design and sales
• Proactively sell portfolio of integrated electronic Security ( Fire ) solutions to new and existing customers
• Proactively research, identify and convert new business opportunities in line with company’s top customer profiles Optimise the cross-selling of all fire and security solutions to new and existing customers
• professionally complete site surveys and client meetings to understand customers specification/requirements
• Production of designs and quotations for Intruder, Access Control, CCTV ( Fire )
• Build and maintain business relations with new and existing clients to build pipeline and meet sales targets
• Ensure quotations are delivered within agreed deadlines and updated on internal CRM
• Independently follow up quotations, negotiate and close outstanding opportunities
• Identify and attend industry specific networking events
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Excellent IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.