£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Woking & Remote
Location: Woking & Hybrid
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 OTE 100k
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a software & digital solutions company.
As an Account Manager, you will be a driven, ambitious, and successful person looking to join a growing enterprise sales team to sell their market-leading Digital Transformation solutions to C-level executives across the public sector. The role will be fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic, selling to new name logos and existing key accounts, which will involve:
- Managing the entire sales cycle from start to finish (prospect to close)
- Researching companies and the industry to understand the relevant issues and challenges that are influencings technology investments and decision making
- A desire to learn and to be able to communicate the value proposition
- Presenting and demonstrating their solutions to C-level executives, building relationships with key stakeholders across target organisations, and successfully navigating complex deal cycles.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate for the role of Account Manager will be a hungry and energetic sales professional looking to expand their sales career to the next level. You will be joining a market leading company to offering an exciting career path.
To be successful for the role of Account Manager, you will have:
- Experience of selling enterprise software or digital solutions to new logos and/or strategic account expansion activity
- 2+ years b2b sales experience
- Evidence of high performance against target
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a consultative approach
- Ability to carry out the entire sales cycle - cold call, demonstrations, qualification, proposals, negotiation, and close
- Ability to work under pressure with a diligent and consistent work ethic and a desire to chase down deals
- An outgoing personality, determined attitude, good listening skills and a drive to be the best
- Must be PC literate, able to write professional business emails and compelling proposals
- Familiarity using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- The ability to work effectively with supporting team members (PMO, creative, lead gen…)
- A basic salary of £45,000 to £55,000
- An OTE of £100K
- Unlimited earning potential, sales development, and mentorship
- The opportunity to work in a company voted globally as one it the "50 best workplaces to watch"
- A meritocracy, with real opportunities for rapid career development
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.