Media & New Media
Account Manager – London
Our client is a Creative Agency based in East London. Their growing team work together to create best-in-class social campaigns for global brands, covering FMCG, fashion and beauty.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client who is looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager who will be primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients.
They will ensure the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters to managing budgets, time-lines and an Account Executive.
As the main point of contact for the agency’s clients, the Account Manager will also co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
They will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in the agency’s new business programme.
Reporting into Account Director, they’ll be expected to provide regular updates on ongoing campaigns and potential opportunities.
Our client is a rapidly growing agency and thus we are looking for people who are keen on taking on responsibility from day one.
On the whole, this is an office-based position and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients.
Travel is usually required for client visits, new business presentations, planning, brief taking or attending shoots. Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
- At least 3 years experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in marketing, social, digital or technology
- The ability to plan and strategise at a midweight level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Strong organisational skills
- Extremely proactive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – especially an understanding of digital and social platforms
- Flexible working (2 days remote, 3 in office)
- Additional holiday day for each year of employment
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- External & internal dedicated training & development programmes
- Summer working hours
- Winter & summer team socials
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.