Media & New Media
£25,000 Per Annum
Account Manager - Bristol
Salary: £25,000 D.O.E. & Qualifications
This Account Manager position offers the opportunity to operate for a well organised and long-established company who are a full-service design agency based in the heart of Bristol. Our client has been working with customers for over 18 years where their passion, enthusiasm, and drive is just as great now as it was then. Our client has an excellent reputation with their customers and are a nice bunch to work with! Our client knows that everyone says that, but they are known to be able to take on pretty much any task and provide not only high-quality design, but promptly if needed, and calmly.
Our client ensures to make the process of working with them, enjoyable and as stress-free as possible and in time they would like to be thought of as an extension to a company or department who can be always relied on. The successful applicant can expect to receive a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications, company pension, private health care package, 25 days annual leave + birthday off, and training and development.
Account Manager Required Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years design agency experience, perhaps as an Account Executive or Junior Account Manager.
- The ideal candidate should be looking to step up to Account Manager level and would like a new and exciting challenge with fantastic career prospects.
- Knowledge of both print and digital is essential.
- A pro-active approach in maintaining and building trust with clients and be viewed by them as a critical part of their own success.
- The ability to consistently multi-task and work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic, which leads by example.
- Competence in gathering good, relevant research and writing clear design briefs to assist and inspire our client’s busy design team.
- Calmness in difficult situations and a measured approach to finding solutions.
- Strong communication skills, in both the spoken and written sense when dealing with clients and suppliers.
- Knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office programmes.
- An exceptional eye for detail in proof reading and copy checking.
- Ability to multi-task on many projects, across different media and industry sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to develop their skills and further their career in account management. Our client has fantastic offices on Park Street but primarily they are still working remotely.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.