Marketing & PR
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Permanent Full time
Salary: £30k - £35k per annum
My client looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their growing accounts team. You will be working across a mix of Student Brand Ambassador programmes and experiential, from initial proposals to implementation, with the opportunity to manage your own client accounts and play a pivotal role in the agency.
As an accounts manager you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years working within the industry
- An excellent track record of account management and some experience managing more junior members of the team
- Confidence in presenting and the ability to clearly articulate ideas to clients
- Experience working on new business prepositions and a good track record of winning accounts
- Be a team player and someone who is willing to get stuck in and grow and develop their skills
My client is a global youth agency specialising in reaching students through immersive brand experiences and creative campaigns. From their programme of Student Brand Ambassadors and live experiential events to media planning and digital, they pride themselves in creating energetic and creative campaigns that will resonate, build awareness, content and talkability through the student world.
If you would like to hear more about the position, then we'd love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.