£30,000 Per Annum
Account Manager - Client Based
Our client are dedicated to bringing product information life in a simple way that keeps brands and end consumers, safe. They are one of the strongest, most versatile technical and regulatory teams in the world for the food manufacturing industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for direction and progression of all products through the correct route and for the success of the spec, pack copy and artwork approval process.
Our client is looking for an experienced professional person to help support one of their leading food retail clients, as an Account manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day service delivery to the client and their internal teams.
They are looking for an approachable, pro-active, organised individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will need the ability to communicate effectively, in a friendly and straightforward manner, prioritising your own workload to meet deadlines. You should excel at developing professional client relationships.
A knowledge of the food industry and / or regulatory experience, as well as project management experience would be desirable.
- Service delivery to the client
- Realising opportunities for the expansion and development of service provision
- Represent your company at all client meetings
- Raising the profile and reputation of the company, by building relationships with key client stakeholders
- Project managing capacity, capabilities and facilitating the clients priorities
- Managing client feedback and handling difficult conversations
Skill Set and Experience:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Account Management or Project Management
- Experience in FMCG, ideally food retail
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive “can do” attitude and eagerness to learn
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.