Marketing & PR
£36,000 Per Annum
Location: London SW19
Salary: £36K +Excellent Benefits (dependent on experience)
PR + Digital Communications B2B Tech Practice
Accounts: Physical & Cyber Security, Enterprise Technologies
An assertive team player, articulate and organised with good interpersonal skills. You will write a range of content so a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to decipher technical information to write clear, story-telling copy is essential.
- Preferably you’ll have previous tech agency experience. Knowledge of digital and experience of working on marketing/lead generation campaigns is beneficial but not crucial.
- Reporting into senior consultants, you will be developing and managing Account Executives & Junior Account Executives, accounts and projects so confidence and proven man-management skills are necessary.
- As an integrated comms agency, your role will encompass PR, comms and digital media. You’ll be instrumental in developing strategic plans supporting your clients through the sales funnel from PR, digital and content marketing to demand generation and influencer relations. As an Account Manager you will be actively involved in support for new business proposals and presentations.
In the knowledge that their greatest asset is their people they are wholly committed to individual training and development underpinned by a dynamic range of benefits. Appraisals are six monthly, and they support your development in the interim with regular check-ins with your line manager to ensure that you are progressing within your role and working towards and achieving your next promotion.
Company Benefits Scheme:
- Commission on the introduction new business
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Mobile phone
- Annual eye test
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season travel loan
- Hybrid working, Mons - Weds in the office, Thurs & Fri from home
- Birthday Off
- Monthly well-being contribution
- Flexi-working Tues - Fri
- Friday Summer early leaving
- Entry into the group pension scheme
- Life Assurance to 4 x basic salary
- Permanent Health Insurance
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.