UK / Ireland / Northern Europe
Grade: Dependant on experience
Dependant on Experience, Full-time position
Our client is a leading international provider of scientific and technical services, regulatory advice, sustainability service and training to industry in the field of chemical management and risk assessment. Our client was originally founded to provide commercial services relating to the EU REACH Regulation, but now provides registration/ notification services and global regulatory compliance and chemical management support for numerous clients in markets around the globe. Our client is headquartered in the UK, with offices in North America and Europe and representation in Asia-Pacific, Eurasia, and South America.
The recruited candidate will be tasked with be tasked with growing and developing the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe Hive sales and client base. The account manager is expected to build solid relationships with existing and new clients in order to grow sales revenue not only in our client’s Hive, but also upselling our client’s Hive data applications and other service solutions provided by our client. This position requires direct communication with qualified leads and existing customers. The selected candidate will report directly to the Regional Business Manager.
The role responsibilities of this position are:
- New business growth, primarily for our client’s Hive and associated services working to agreed performance expectations.
- Management, maintenance and growth of the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe customer base and development of an up-sale path for existing customers.
- Management of customer relationship and liaising with scientific teams, as well as with relevant teams in our client’s other group offices.
- Supporting the regional manager in executing the regional sales strategy and supporting the marketing team with market/customer reach.
- Travelling to represent individuals and groups at a senior management level and to events to develop business and perform our client’s Hive demos.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven sales and/or account Management experience.
- Experience working with a CRM platform (SalesForce).
- Understanding and presentation of complex technical information.
- Demonstration of an understanding of sales within SaaS would be desirable.
- Ability to work to organizational deadlines and KPI’s.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.