Marketing & PR
Full time, permanent
My client is looking for a competent, driven, and proactive individual who has experience working in a fast-paced marketing role either in-house or agency side. You will play a pivotal role in the agency, helping to contribute to the success of all campaigns. This is a varied role that will allow to you experience all elements of the marketing process from creative brainstorms through to event delivery, with plenty of opportunities to pick up new skills and develop as you progress within your role.
As an Account Executive you will need:
- Experience working in a fast-paced marketing agency or similar
- A creative mind-set to assist with the formulation of campaign strategies
- A proactive attitude with the ability to use initiative
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail and time-management
- To be a strong communicator and confident when communicating with clients
- A positive and passionate approach that motivates the team around you
My client is a global youth agency specialising in reaching students through immersive brand experiences and creative campaigns. From their programme of Student Brand Ambassadors and live experiential events to media planning and digital, they pride themselves in creating energetic and creative campaigns that will resonate, build awareness, content and talkability through the student world.
If you would like to hear more about the position, then we'd love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003