Marketing & PR
Account Executive - B2B Tech Practice – Remote (to start) Wimbledon, London
Salary: Very competitive and on application
Our client is a PR & Digital Communications agency, offering an integrated comms approach and acclaimed for running campaigns that help influence behaviours through the buyer journey, from brand awareness to sales conversion. We pride ourselves on delivering strategic counsel, consistent creativity and measurable impact for our clients, whilst always contributing to the development of our consultants and the agency.
They offer an excellent benefits package to include; private health, company laptop and phone, life insurance and much much more.
The role is a blend of digital and PR, encompassing writing content from synopses for editorial features, blogs, press releases to thought-leadership articles. You will be expected to sell-in stories and angles to the media via telephone, not just by email. As the anchor person to the team you need to have strong organization skills, an eye for detail and work to deadlines.
You will have worked in a tech B2B PR Comms agency and have a natural curiosity for tech & emerging industry trends.
- Creating content for editorial features, blogs, press releases and thought-leadership articles.
- Building strong relationship with the media
- Stay on top of industry news and trends which can affect your clients
- Media research
- Accounts: Physical security; defence, electrification & robotics.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a B2B/Tech PR or marketing.
- Strong organisation skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent communicator
- Experience interacting with clients over the phone on a daily basis and building strong relationships
- Passion for Technology
- Ambitious and pro active
- Knowledge of digital platforms (desirable)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.