Marketing & PR
£100,000 to £120,000 Per Annum
Location: Chicago/New York/San Francisco
Our client are a digital agency that strive to help their employees find passion and purpose. They’re looking for commercially driven strategic marketers, sales professionals and data scientists to help build the most advanced revenue services business in the world.
They are searching for an experienced Account Director to join the team. They have adapted a flexible working style that is robust, admin-light with cloud-based systems that allow you to work from any suitable location with hours to suit you and their clients.
- Client Leadership – Taking ownership for success and financial growth of key B2B Clients. Developing a deep understanding of their client’s market, business model, and business problems to serve effectively as a trusted advisor and introducing new opportunities while mitigating risks.
- Project delivery & strategic stewardship – Ensuring all work delivered is flawless, meets high standards and reflects B2B best practices. You will develop recommendations grounded in data and sell strategic, innovative thinking and powerful ideas that meet the client’s objectives. Proactively deliver subject matter and strategic expertise services.
- Internal leadership – Managing, growing, and developing a team across capabilities. Instilling confidence and motivating the team to achieve its highest potential.
- Financial management – actively managing financial metrics and health of the accounts. You’d have commercial ownership of your Client Account Group.
- Business growth - seek out cost-saving measures whilst identifying and tracking opportunities for growth within existing client accounts that achieve forecast and growth goals. Have a clear understanding of the company’s various services and offerings to identify opportunities that add value and support clients’ needs.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to be driven, commercially savvy, proactive, fast thinker and employ your extensive experience of client services to develop your account base and succeed in your new role. You will require the following skills to succeed:
- Experience in Client Service, preferably at a B2B Marketing Agency, as a client lead for a $1 million plus annual account (preferably a B2B client)
- eCommerce and SAS/tech client experience is desirable
- Proven experience in relationship building
- Analytical and strategic experience
- Depth of knowledge in B2B marketing across core disciplines, including marketing automation, media, content and creative as it relates to lead generation
- Team builder with strong leadership skills; Line Management of an Account Manager
- Skillful at motivating and understanding various delivery teams while anticipating and resolving any conflict quickly and effectively
- Flexibility to accommodate time zones, remote working and national / international travel when required
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and well-crafted manner, with strong presentation, verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of the following types of campaigns is desirable: Content strategy & management, Paid media & social, User experience, Web design/development, SEO, User experience, MarTech
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.