Marketing & PR
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Our client is a well-established business of experienced digital marketing professionals working in global teams to deliver data-driven solutions to complex marketing, sales and customer success problems. They are growing rapidly with new offices in London, San Francisco and Chicago established in 2017. If you want to be part of an innovative agency and play a key part in their growth now is an exciting time to join!
Joining the team as an Account Director, you will be responsible for growing both existing and potential client accounts in EMEA. As the Account Director, you will be responsible for taking on their clients’ complex business challenges, breaking them down into actionable slices, and pairing them with appropriate expertise and teams. You’ll serve as the connector between your clients and your team, by translating business challenges into detailed briefs that motivate and empower your team.
Client Leadership – Taking ownership for success and financial growth of key B2B Clients. Developing a deep understanding of their client’s market, business model, and business problems in order to serve effectively as trusted advisor and introducing new opportunities accordingly while mitigating risks.
Project delivery & strategic stewardship – Ensuring all work delivered is flawless, meets high standards and reflects B2B best practices.
You will develop recommendations grounded in data and sell strategic, innovative thinking and
powerful ideas that meet the client’s objectives. Proactively deliver subject matter and strategic expertise services.
Internal leadership – Managing, growing, and developing a team across capabilities. Instilling confidence and motivating the team to achieve highest potential.
Financial management – actively managing financial metrics and health of the accounts. You’d have commercial ownership of your Client Account Group
Business growth - seek out cost-saving measures whilst identifying and tracking opportunities for growth within existing client accounts that achieve forecast and growth goals. Have a clear understanding of services and offerings to identify opportunities that add value and support clients’ needs.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in Client Service, preferably at a B2B Marketing Agency, as a client lead for a $1 million plus annual account (preferably a B2B client)
- eCommerce and SAS/tech client experience are desirable
- Proven experience in relationship building
- Analytical and strategic experience
- Depth of knowledge in B2B marketing across core disciplines, including marketing automation, media, content and creative as it relates to lead generation
- Team builder with strong leadership skills; Line Management of an Account Manager
- Skilful at motivating and understanding various delivery teams while anticipating and resolving any conflict quickly and effectively
- Flexibility to accommodate time zones, remote working and national / international travel when required
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and well-crafted manner, with strong presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of the following types of campaigns desirable…
- Content strategy & management
- Paid media & social
- User experience
- Web design/development
- User experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.