Education & Training
£30,000 Per Annum
AAT Tutor (Part-Time) - Blackburn
Salary: Competitive Salary of £30,000 (Pro-rata)
Our client is a well-established training provider offering business solutions, commercial courses and Apprenticeship programmes, as a business we are moving with the technology world and the Digital Apprenticeship Market is where we are looking to expand over the next few years. This makes it a really exciting time to join our business and gives the ideal candidate the opportunity to help shape the future of the organisation.
Out Client is seeking to appoint an AAT Tutor to join their established team of professionals within the Professional and Medical Services department. We are looking for a committed, passionate and dedicated individual to join the national award winning AAT team to support the growth of the programme and continue the successes.
We are looking for a tutor who can inspire, understand and motivate whilst also taking accountability for all they do, with good understanding of classroom management strategies to further aid the engagement of learners. Some of the key objectives within this role will involve:
- Teach, assess and support learners from level 2 to level 4
- Developing relationships with employers whilst supporting learners in the workplace
- Develop curriculum design to constantly improve delivery within the relevant occupational sector
- Develop learners to secure employment, supporting the apprenticeship provision
- Support learners through End Point assessment
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of Teaching, assess and support learners from level 2 to level 4
- Experience of delivering both theoretical and practical based lessons in a classroom or workshop environment.
- Previous teaching experience is not essential as we have a full team of people who can provide guidance, support & training to help you deliver high quality lessons.
- In addition to teaching face to face, you will also complete reviews and assessment of learners to help them achieve their qualification in a timely manner
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and prioritise your own workload.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.