IT & Internet
£35,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
2nd Line/ 3rd Line Application Support Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Salary - £35k to £42k Depending on Experience plus Generous Benefits
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a leading financial information business, helping financial institutions, financial advisers and consumers make better informed decisions. Based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire) they are a great place to work with some great Glassdoor reviews!
The Role & Previous Experience Required:
Our client has an opportunity join their Application Support team based in Haddenham.
You’ll be an integral part of a small and passionate team devoted to ensuring the successful deployment and third line application support for all our in house developed software, plus delivering short-term application development projects.
Applications are invited from people either from a development or an application support background - so, you’ll need either:
- At least 6 months’ experience developing and/or debugging .NET applications written in C#, plus
- A passion for operations – responding to user issues with websites and applications, troubleshooting, problem solving and looking for ways to improve user experiences
- At least 6 months’ experience in a second/third line application support role, plus
- Some existing C# skills, with the desire to enhance and utilise them while remaining in an operations role
In addition, all candidates must have
- Experience writing and debugging SQL queries
- Structured and logical approach to analysing and resolving issues
- Excellent communication and team working skills - including the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with non-technical colleague
You’ll also need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, inquisitive, proactive and determined to drive development forward, to secure the future growth of the company.
The salary on offer for this role is £35 - £42K, dependent upon skills and experience, and you’ll also benefit from a generous benefits package to include pension scheme, comprehensive insurance package (including life, critical illness, private medical and dental) and a gym membership subsidy.
Please apply with your CV.
Our client requires candidates to complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. This will be sent back to you once you apply.
Please only apply if you match the criteria outlined.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Key Words: 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Application Support, Software, IT Helpdesk, IT Support, SQL, .NET applications, C#, second line, third line, Debug, Debugging,
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.