IT & Internet
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
.Net Developer - Reading (remote working)
Salary: £40k - £60k (flexible for the right candidate) + Flexible working hours + Pension + Gym Membership
Our client are leading .NET web development agency, and a Microsoft Gold Partner who specialise in creating Websites, Mobile Apps and Bespoke Business Software Solutions.They have a fantastic track record, and a fine selection of clients. For many years there success has been the springboard for their strong growth and progression, and they recognise that there staff are the main contributors towards that success.
So if you are ready to take on a role with real responsibility, working as part of a tight-knit team where your efforts are fully recognised and appreciated, we want to hear from you!
- Our client are looking for .Net developers who they can train and develop to take on Sitecore development.
- In the role of Sitecore Developer, you will work as part of the project delivery team and take a leading role in the planning and development of Sitecore websites, custom web applications and systems integration.
- You will care about your work and be meticulous when testing your own code before sending it for peer review and internal test. You will be firm but fair when reviewing the work of others in the team.
- You will also be expecting to contribute to the company coding standards, best practises and operational procedures, maintaining the high quality their customers have come to expect from them.
- Experienced at developing websites and software within a Microsoft environment using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Microsoft SQL Server .
- Solid understanding of distributed source control systems, preferably Git / Microsoft DevOps.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure (IaaS and PaaS) and Azure Build/Release pipelines.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills under pressure.
- Experienced at mentoring junior team members and carrying out peer code reviews.
- Estimating and contributing to the project backlog in the form of user stories, tasks and acceptance criteria.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will play a key role in solution design, so it is important that you can document requirements and technical designs to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Working within an Agile delivery methodology.
- Familiarity with Sitecore Helix guidelines.
- Experience with other CMs platforms, e.g. Umbraco CMS or Episerver.
In return for your hard work and commitment to the company, our client offer some brilliant benefits:
- Great Salary (negotiable subject to experience)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Strong Pension Scheme
- Optional Gym Membership
- as well as lots of other unwritten perks
You will be looking to work in a dynamic environment and take pride in contributing to a team culture in which every member of the team is doing their best work and delivering high-quality.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.