IT & Internet
.Net Developer – Mansfield, Northamptonshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Our client a world-class, multichannel marketing services group are looking to recruit a .Net Developer to join their digital team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on multiple projects for a variety of clients, utilising various frameworks and products.
If you have a flair for problem solving, an eye for detail and a passion for delivering elegant solutions, then please apply.
The role is to work through the entire development lifecycle, including collaboration with client teams and project stakeholders to define specifications – through to delivery of robust, resilient solutions that allow for growth.
- Design and develop applications and frameworks
- Design, build and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Share new ideas and techniques and methodologies
- Develop Modern front-end prototyping and front-end programming
- Implement automation techniques
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- SQL (preferably MS SQL Server)
- .NET Framework / Core
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.